PCIT Training (Live) - Certification Training (via Zoom) - November 10-12, 2021 & January 13-14, 2022
Time & Location
About the Event
Training costs include:
- Nearly 40 hours of Live PCIT Training with two Certified PCIT Global Trainers (via Zoom)
- One year of web-based Consultation Calls with a PCIT trainer as you complete your first two PCIT cases.
- Video review & feedback of up to six video-recorded sessions (four videos are required for PCIT Certification)
- Review of your certification application materials (no additional application fee)
- All PCIT Training Materials (PCIT Protocol, DPICS Coding Manual, DPICS Video Training Series, Dropbox Folder of PCIT Handouts/Worksheets, PCIT Training Binder)
Workshop Details (Trainees must attend both workshops):
Child Directed Interaction - 3 Days (Workshop #1 of 2)
Wednesday, November 10, 2021 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Thursday, November 11, 2021 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Friday, November 12, 2021 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Parent Directed Interaction - 2 Days (Workshop #2 of 2)
Thursday, January 13, 2022 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Friday, January 14, 2022 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Your Home or Office (Training conducted using Zoom)
Chris Campbell, Ph.D.
Amber Brick, LCSW
Training materials will be mailed one month prior to the training. A detailed training schedule will be emailed two weeks prior to the training.
- PCIT Virtual - Nov 21 & Jan 22$3,000$3,0000$0